Although our owner and housekeeping services are always accessible, the villa is your retreat and we promote your privacy by being visible through our actions and not our presence.
Have a look at our image gallery for a better view.
What we have:
- Open plan gourmet kitchen equipped with a stove – gas and electric, microwave oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- Plasma screen television with DSTV satellite and DVD player
- Barbecue facilities
- Five bedrooms, all en-suite
- 100% cotton linen and towels
- Television, safes and tea/coffee making facilities in all the rooms
- Wireless connectivity
- House security system with armed response
- Travel cot for infants
What we offer:
- Our passionate-about-food cook is available on request
- Picnic baskets for day trips
- Airport transfers by arrangement
- Car hire by arrangement
- Wake up calls
- Full housekeeping services
- Secure parking on site
- Laundry service
- Secretarial services by arrangement
- Grocery shopping by arrangement
- Babysitters on request
What we can arrange:
We are happy to make prior bookings for you to guarantee your place on any of the following Cape Town tours:
- Town tours:
- Shark Cage Diving – be on the boat and watch the sharks swim close to the vessel or meet the shark underwater within the safety of a cage.
- Cape Town City Tour – see all the landmarks of historical interest.
- Brandy and Chocolate Tasting
- Cheese Tasting
- Bo-Kaap Walking Tour – visit the old Malay Quarter of Cape Town.
- Cape Township Tours
- Cape Peninsula and Cape Point
- Table Bay and V & A Waterfront
- Constantia Wine Route
- Cape Winelands Tour
- Baboon Walks
- Whale Watching and Whale Tours – in season.
- Scenic Helicopter Flights
- Daily Cruises and Boat Trips
- History Boat Tour at Simon’s Town
- Cruise to Robben Island
- Table Mountain Nature Reserve
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Cape Town by Night
- Jackass Penguin Colony
- Seal Island Boat Tours
- Special Interest Tours