Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can we find the best sea views in the Southern Peninsula?
Right here at OCEANS ECHO!
- Can I walk to the beach?
Oceans Echo overlooks a rocky shoreline. We recommend driving to the beach – it’s literally a 2-minute drive. But yes, it’s aprox 10-minute walk.
- Can meals/catering be arranged?
Yes, catering and/or meals can be arranged. We can cater for any meals upon request.
- Are there food delivery services in the area?
Yes, we have ‘Uber Eats’, ‘MR. Delivery’ and ‘Orderin’ that is popular in the area.
- What is included in self-catering?
Self-catering means that all meals and cleaning are arranged by the guests themselves, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Do you provide WiFi?
Yes, we do, uncapped.
- Do you have a TV?
Yes, we have a central TV in the lounge area.
- Do you have braai / bbq facilities
Yes, we have a braai / bbq in the pool area.
- Do you provide bath and beach towels?
We supply bath towels but suggest bringing your own pool/beach towels.
- Is the house serviced daily?
The house can be serviced on request and for an additional charge. A cleaner can be arranged prior to arrival, for an additional fee, on weekdays only.
- Is there a security alarm?
Yes, our alarm system is connected to a private security firm.
- How do I find you on Instagram?
Our handle is @oceansechovilla.
- How do I find you on Facebook?
Our Facebook handle is ‘Oceans Echo‘.
- Are there shops and banks close by?
You’ll find banks, grocery stores, and other retail outlets right near Fish Hoek main road.
- How do I get around?
We recommend that you hire a car or driver, but Uber and other transport services are available.
- Can we play loud music?
Oceans Echo is situated in a quiet residential area which means we’re subject to the bylaws for this zoning. This means being considerate to the neighbours and definitely no noise disturbance before 10am or after 10pm.
- Are you listed on Airbnb?
Yes, we are. But as you’re already on our website, you can book directly via email@example.com
- Is your swimming pool heated?
It’s not heated.
- Do you accept credit card payments?
Unfortunately not, however, we do accept bank transfers
Distances to Cape Town’s Main Attractions
Cape Town International Airport: 27 km
Stellenbosch: 51 km
V&A Waterfront: 36km
Simon’s Town: 8km
Cape Point National Park: 33km
Table Mountain: 37km
Camps Bay (via Chapman’s Peak): 31km
Hout Bay (via Champman’s Peak): 20km
Chapman’s Peak: 13km